Who We Are
A Primary Care practice for older adults in the greater King, Pierce, and Thurston County communities.
The practice started by offering a personalized disease prevention approach to women of ages 50 and above, but now is open to all Adults 18-65+.
We manage our Patients health and wellness, and Providers here spend quality time with their patients, and address their health concerns without a rush. We Listen! We Care!
The difference between us and other Primary Care Providers is we listen and spend time with our clients.
Many times when you go see your provider, they have a certain time they can spend with you and the care is not personalized. You are in and out, sometimes not even sure if your concern was addressed in its entirety.
Dr. Mary A. Gumbo
Dr. Mary A. Gumbo, DNP, ARNP, AGNP-C, is a board certified Adult-Geriatric nurse practitioner, with over 7 years’ experience in the primary care settings. She is the CEO/Founder of Integrated Health and Wellness.
Mary started her nursing career at Virginia Mason Hospital, in 1996, then pursued her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Washington, while continuing as a bed side RN.
She brings in a wealth of over 20+ years’ experience in medical-surgical nursing at the acute care hospitals in the greater Seattle area.
As a Nurse Practitioner, she has worked with:
• The complex care patient population at the Monroe complex- Department of Corrections – 2018-2020
• Primary care for the adult-Geriatric population at Providence St. Joseph’s health- Elder Place, and Providence hospice patients.
• Chronic care management for adults and Geriatric population at various sectors in Seattle area, Psychiatric patients, homecare-based patients-doing house calls and telemedicine.
Mary has a greater passion for the aging population, takes time to listen to her patients and provides individualized care.
Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner- board certified.
• BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)- University of Washington- Seattle, WA.
• MSN-AGNP (Master of Science in Nursing- Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner)- Maryville University of St. Louis.
• DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice)- Aspen University, Denver, C
American Diabetes Association (2021)
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (2017)
Puget Sound Nurse Practitioners Association (2018)
Certificates, Awards & Affiliations
• Sigma Theta Tau International Honor society of Nursing (2015)
• Honor Society of America (2015)
• Honor of Nursing, Dean’s list- University of Washington School of Nursing (2008
If you need a Primary Care Provider, we can help you. Just book an appointment and we can assist you through:
Office Visits: Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
Telemedicine: Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
House Calls: Mon, Wed, Fri 9am-5pm
**All clinic appointments need to be booked by 3:00pm at the latest. Providers will not be notified if you book after the noted hours.**