Dr. Mary A. Gumbo
Dr. Mary A. Gumbo, DNP, ARNP, AGNP-C, is a board certified Adult-Geriatric nurse practitioner, with over 7 years’ experience in the primary care settings. She is the CEO/Founder of Integrated Health and Wellness. Mary started her nursing career at Virginia Mason Hospital, in 1996, then pursued her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Washington, while continuing as a bed side RN. She brings in a wealth of over 20+ years’ experience in medical-surgical nursing at the acute care hospitals in the greater Seattle area.
As a Nurse Practitioner, she has worked with:
• The complex care patient population at the Monroe complex- Department of Corrections – 2018-2020
• Primary care for the adult-Geriatric population at Providence St. Joseph’s health- Elder Place, and Providence hospice patients.
• Chronic care management for adults and Geriatric population at various sectors in Seattle area, Psychiatric patients, homecare-based patients-doing house calls and telemedicine.
Mary has a greater passion for the aging population, takes time to listen to her patients and provides individualized care.
Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner- board certified.
• BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)- University of Washington- Seattle, WA.
• MSN-AGNP (Master of Science in Nursing- Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner)- Maryville University of St. Louis.
• DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice)- Aspen University, Denver, C
American Diabetes Association (2021)
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (2017)
Puget Sound Nurse Practitioners Association (2018)
Certificates, Awards & Affiliations
• Sigma Theta Tau International Honor society of Nursing (2015)
• Honor Society of America (2015)
• Honor of Nursing, Dean’s list- University of Washington School of Nursing (2008
**All clinic appointments need to be booked by 3:00pm at the latest. Providers will not be notified if you book after the noted hours.**